Linksys router won’t reset
The Linksys router won’t reset without any prior permission of the user. We recommend you reset your Linksys router only when you are coming across some kind of serious issue. Don’t reset your router if you are facing minor issues with your Linksys wifi router, as this could lead you to serious trouble. Resetting the Linksys wifi router removes all the wireless logs and configurations from your wifi router. Once you reset your device, you will need to reconfigure it to ensure there is the internet connection active on your wireless home network.
In this post, you will get to know how to reset the Linksys wifi router when there is some major or serious issue on it. So without talking further, let’s jump on to the Linksys router reset process.
Linksys router reset
1. Take a paperclip or any sharp object like a needle.
2. Look for the reset button on the backside of the Linksys wifi router. The reset button usually sits inside the frame of the wifi router. Make sure you look for it properly.
3. Once you locate it, press the push button using the paperclip and hold it for about 10 seconds.
4. Make sure you hold the reset button until you see all the lights on your wifi router flashing. These lights show that the router is attempting to get back to factory default settings.
5. Now release the reset button. If you don’t do the process this way, your Linksys router won’t reset.
Once your Linksys wifi router gets back to the factory default settings, you will need to reconfigure your device. In case you come across any issue while attempting to reset the device, contact us, or chat with us. Our team of technical experts will help you set up your Linksys wifi router. We hope you liked this article.